NTSE Exam 2022
NTSE Exam 2022. STATE LEVEL NATIONAL TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION January 2022. How to Apply NTSE Exam 2022. Model Question Paper, OMR Sheets, Previous Year Question for NTSE MAT-SAT. NTSE Exam 2022 NOTIFICATION For the students studying in Class X.
STATE LEVEL NATIONAL TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION
(For the students studying in Class X)
The State Level National Talent SearchExamination for the Academic Year 2021-2022 will be held on 23.01.2022 (Sunday) for all the students currently studying in Std. X in any recognized school located in the State.
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT :
(a) Scholarship of Rs.1,250/- per month for Class-XI to XII.
(b) Scholarship of Rs.2,000/- per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates.
(c) Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D. be fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
The Reservation policy will be adopted as per guidelines given by NCERT for the selection of stage I examinations including 4% of physically challenged group of students and 27% of reservation has been provided for OBC candidates (Non-creamy layer) for the selection to stage I examination.10% of seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Economically weaker section (E.W.S) who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SC/ ST and OBC. These candidates Should enclose photocopy of certificate to get benefit as per reservation policy of NCERT. Physically challenged candidates should produce the national ID
card with Medical Certificate along with the application and fees.
Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste / OBC Category has to attach the attested copy of the certificate regarding reserved caste issued by Tahsildar with the Application Form. In case, the candidate fails to submit the required certificate, he /she will be considered in the GENERAL Category provided he/she fulfills the conditions for GENERAL Category. If the community certificate is in any other language (other than Tamil or English) Affidavit certificate issued by Notary Public should be attached along with the community certificate.
Students studying in Class X during 2021-2022 in any recognized school are eligible to appear for the examination.
QUESTION PATTERN FOR EXAMINATION:
Mental Ability Test (MAT)
9.00 A.M – 11.00 A.M
(30 Minutes extra for Visually Challenged)
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) **
11.30 A.M – 1.30 P.M
**The Question pattern for SAT will be based on the syllabus for Class IX and
X prescribed by the STATE, CBSE and ICSE Examination Boards. For SAT
paper the number of question allocated for each subject will be as
follows: MATHEMATICS – 20, SCIENCE – 40, SOCIAL SCIENCE – 40.
Qualifying marks for candidates from SC/ST/PH category is 32% in each paper and
for others (General /OBC/EWS) categories it is 40% in each paper.
ANSWER SHEET :
OMR Answer sheet will be provided to the students. Students should mark the answers in BLACK ballpoint pen only
466 candidates will be selected in the State Level NTS Examination.
The candidate should pay a fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) in cash.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to apply for State Level NTS Examination through their school only.
2. The Headmaster / Head of Institution / Students can download blank application forms from 08.11.2021 to 13.11.2021 through the website www.dge.tn.gov.in.
3. With the help of parent / teachers the students should fill up the application forms and return the filled in application forms to the Headmaster / Head of Institution concerned, along with Photo , Community/ Physically Challenged / EWS / OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificates and cash of Rs.50/- (Fifty only).
4. Candidates Should enclose photocopy of certificates self attested by parent and candidate with date on submission to get benefit as per reservation policy of NCERT.
COLLECTION OF APPLICATION FORMS :
1. The Head of Institutions should collect the filled in application forms from the students till 13.11.2021.
2. The School authority should verify the particulars produced by the candidate in the application form with the school record and the uploading should be done through online thereafter.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AT AD OFFICE :
After completion of ONLINE submission of particulars in the applications, the Headmaster / The Head of Institution should submit the Summary Report to the respective ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OFFICE. The last date will be intimated later.
Submission of application after the Last Date will be rejected.
DOWN LOADING THE BLANK APPLICATION FORMS FROM THE WEBSITE:
08.11.2021 to 13.11.2021
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF THE FILLED IN
UPLOADING OF CANDIDATE’S DETAILS THROUGH ONLINE BY THE HEADMASTER / PRINCIPAL / HEAD OF THE INSTITUTION
12.11.2021 to 27.11.2021
Download the important documents
TNSE – NOTIFICATION 2021-22
NTSE – APPLICATION FORM 2021-22
SPECIAL GUIDE – PART 1 – MAT (385 Pages)
NTSE – MAT 2017
NTSE – MAT 2018
NTSE – MAT 2019
NTSE – MAT 2020
NTSE – SAT 2017
NTSE – SAT 2018
NTSE – SAT 2019
NTSE – SAT 2020